Festival Fun in the Heart of Colorado
The 11th Annual Royal Gorge Whitewater Festival (RGWF) features whitewater competitions and land-based recreation events to celebrate the whitewater season. Enjoy summer flows in a fantastic whitewater setting in historic Cañon City, Colorado. Held in the refurbished and family-friendly Centennial Park, the Whitewater Festival pairs boats, bands, and beer for a weekend of fun-filled (and whitewater-fueled) events. It's the biggest party of the summer in Cañon City and one not to be missed. It's all about "Boats, Bands, and Beer!"
Profits from the festival benefit Royal Gorge RIO (formerly the Whitewater Kayak Recreation Park or WKRP). This non-profit organization supports the continued expansion of the Whitewater Park, river restoration, and community causes.
- Entry Fee: $5 adults, Children 12 and under FREE
- Event participants receive FREE entry with paid registration
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the festival area, with the exception of the Weenie Dog Race participants and trained service animals
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages you must be 21 or older and have identification
- No outside food or alcohol is allowed in the festival
- All bags are subject to search
- No firearms are allowed in the festival area
2019 TITLE SPONSORS
Centennial Park is conveniently located near downtown in Cañon City, Colorado. On the banks of the Arkansas River, the park offers excellent spectator viewing of the events.